Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lose track of time.

It's a rainy day, usually fifty percent of the population hate it or love it (rain that is). I myself  am lover of rain. It gets my flow moving usually... but today I just been full of multitasking that haven't been completed. More like an endless rant of picking stuff up and moving it some where else just to make it look "better".

I did make some moves on the social media side of things. I am for the lack of a better term preparing myself for a life altering "style" a healthy choice. Although I will not be able to start the body building as quickly as I had anticipated, but I know I will get the meal prep's and the scheduling down packed. I believe it will make things that much more concrete.

It's day two of blogging, and I have a bit of a headache. Tried out this new tea "Yogi" echinacea Immune Support. Made with organic Mullein it is caffeine free. The taste is great, a bit minty so no real need for added sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment